One of the best gluten-free keto bread recipe, the KETO PUMPKIN BREAD.
This bread makes a healthy replacement for regular bread for breakfast. Also, you can spice it with vanilla and orange as I made in KETO PUMPKIN SPICED FRENCH TOAST.
- 1 1/2 cup Almond Flour.
- 3 large Egg Whites.
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree.
- 1/2 cup Coconut Milk (from the carton).
- 1/4 cup Psyllium Husk Powder.
- 1/4 cup Swerve Sweetener.
- 2 tsp. Baking Powder.
- 1 1/2 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice.
- 1/2 tsp. Kosher Salt.
Want another keto recipes? try these recipes, you will love them;
- 5 Keto Breakfast recipes with only 3 ingredients
- Keto Diet Recipes; Tiny Jars Coconut Cookies.
- 5 Ready Keto Snacks That Don’t Require Preparation
- KETO RECIPES FOR DINNER; SALMON & AVOCADO
- QUICK KETO FRITTATA WITH CHEESE
- Easy Low-Carb Chocolate Mousse Recipe
- KETO LUNCH IDEAS; CREAMY TUSCAN CHICKEN
- BEEF BACON CHEDDAR CHIVE OMELETTE
- RASPBERRY BRIE GRILLED WAFFLES
How to prepare KETO PUMPKIN BREAD
- Measure out all dry ingredients into a sifter. If you don’t have a sifter, you can grab one on the cheap from Amazon.
- Sift all ingredients into a large bowl. Preheat your oven to 350F. Fill a 9×9 baking dish with about 1 cup of water and place it on the bottom rack of the oven.
- Add pumpkin puree and coconut milk and mix together well. You should have a pretty resistant dough by the time you finish mixing.
- Whip the egg whites in a second bowl. If needed, add some cream of tartar to the egg whites to keep them stable.
- Aggressively fold in 1/3 of the egg whites to the dough so that some of the moisture is absorbed. Then, add the rest of the egg whites and gently fold into the dough.
- Grease a standard bread loaf pan well (with either butter or coconut oil).
- Then, spread the dough into the bread pan.
- Bake the bread for 75 minutes. Optionally add 1/4 cup pistachios (I prefer it without the pistachios, so I left them out of the recipe).
- Remove loaf from the oven and let cool.
- Slice and serve!
Makes 10 slices of Keto Pumpkin Bread Loaf.
Each slice comes out to be
- 120 Calories.
- 8.7g Fats.
- 3.1g Net Carbs.
- 4.5g Protein.