Want your gluten-free pumpkin bread to have extra flavors? Then, try this KETO PUMPKIN FLAVORED FRENCH TOAST.
With some vanilla and orange you will have a different taste that is extra delicious. This recipe is awesome for breakfast.
Luckily, this recipe won’t take a lot from your precious time. Just make sure the pumpkin bread slices are left uncovered for enough time to reach the dryness we want.
Want another keto recipes? try these recipes, you will love them;
- 5 Keto Breakfast recipes with only 3 ingredients
- Keto Diet Recipes; Tiny Jars Coconut Cookies.
- 5 Ready Keto Snacks That Don’t Require Preparation
- KETO RECIPES FOR DINNER; SALMON & AVOCADO
- QUICK KETO FRITTATA WITH CHEESE
- Easy Low-Carb Chocolate Mousse Recipe
- KETO LUNCH IDEAS; CREAMY TUSCAN CHICKEN
- BEEF BACON CHEDDAR CHIVE OMELETTE
- RASPBERRY BRIE GRILLED WAFFLES
- 4 slices Pumpkin Bread.
- 1 large Egg.
- 2 tbsp. Cream.
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla Extract.
- 1/8 tsp. Orange Extract.
- 1/4 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice.
- 2 tbsp. Butter.
- Dry out 4 slices of Pumpkin Bread for this recipe.
- You can leave the slices out overnight, uncovered, to reach the desired dryness.
- I made 2 batches with this.
- In a small container, mix together your egg, cream, vanilla extract, orange extract, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Dip the bread into the mixture and let it soak for about 5 minutes.
- Flip the bread and allow to soak for 5 more minutes.
- In a pan, set to medium-low heat and set butter in the middle.
- Let the butter cook until it starts to brown.
- Once the butter is browned, add the bread that has now soaked almost all of the mixture. Let this cook for about 3-4 minutes on each side, or until golden brown. Flip and cook on the other side until finished.
- Top with powdered swerve and/or keto maple syrup
This makes a total of 2 servings.
Each PUMPKIN FLAVORED FRENCH TOAST serving comes out to be
- 428 Calories.
- 37.4g Fats.
- 6.8g Net Carbs.
- 12g Protein.
Check out our latest posts:
- How to Reverse Gluten Intolerance Symptoms: Unveiling the Secrets to Reclaim Your Health
- Dangers of Gluten-Free Diet If Not Celiac: Is Gluten-Free Always Healthier?
- Celiac Disease and Vomiting at Night: Unraveling the Connection
- Sattvic Diet: Food List, Pros and Cons
- How to Debloat and Poop: 7 Most Successful Ways To Try At Home