Want to try one of the best Low-carb Chicken Recipes? Then, today is your lucky day. As you can see, this Skillet Pecan Chicken is soo delicious that you won’t hesitate to add it to your dinner menu once you try.
However, this recipe will spice your dinner with all the flavors you need in one bite and satisfy you 100%. Imagine eating chicken breasts coated with pecan and parmesan cheese crust. No doubt it’s tasty!!
Now, let’s talk in keto, what makes that special Low-carb Chicken Recipe ideal for keto followers??
- 1 cup pecans —- 4 gm carbs.
- 1 cup parmesan cheese —- 2.5 gm carbs.
- Chicken breasts —- 0 gm carbs.
- Olive oil —- 0 gm carbs.
Then, the total amount of carbs for this recipe is 6.5 gm (not per serving).
- Servings; 4 servings.
- Total calories; 1730 calories.
- Calories/serving; 432.5 calories.
- Total time; 30 minutes.
- Preparation time; 15 minutes.
- Cooking time; 15 minutes.
Check out more keto recipes, ;
- 5 Keto Breakfast recipes with only 3 ingredients
- Keto Diet Recipes; Tiny Jars Coconut Cookies.
- 5 Ready Keto Snacks That Don’t Require Preparation
- KETO RECIPES FOR DINNER; SALMON & AVOCADO
- QUICK KETO FRITTATA WITH CHEESE
- Easy Low-Carb Chocolate Mousse Recipe
- KETO LUNCH IDEAS; CREAMY TUSCAN CHICKEN
- Low-carb Blackberry Icecream Recipe.
Check out our latest vegetarian diet posts:
- 12 Lacto-Ovo Vegetarian Benefits
- 8 Benefits of Pescatarian Diet; Why to Follow it
- Lacto-Ovo Vegetarian Vs Vegetarian; The Difference In What You Eat
- Alkaline Vegan Diet by Dr. Sebi: Food list, Pros & Cons
- Are Vegetarians Healthier Than Meat Eaters?
- Vegetarian Workout Meals to stay Active
- How to start a plant based diet for weight loss?
- What is the Best Vegetarian Diet Plan to Reduce Belly Fat?
- 9 Vegan protein sources
- Pescatarian Diet Deficiencies; Pros and Cons
- Slendarol; Reviews, Pros & Cons, & Cost
- Ikaria Lean Belly Juice; Reviews 2023, Ingredients
- Nootrogen Brain Supplement; Reviews & Side Effects
- Folexin Hair Growth; Reviews & Discount Code
- 1 cup ground pecans.
- 4 halves of boneless chicken breasts.
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese.
- 2 tbsp olive oil.
- 1 tsp garlic salt.
- 1 tsp crumbles leaf basil.
- Lemon juice.
- Beat the boneless chicken breasts to make it flat and even in thickness.
- Soak the chicken breasts in lemon juice for 15 minutes.
- In a large deep dish, mix parmesan cheese, garlic salt, leaf basil, and ground pecans.
- Coat the chicken breasts with the pecan and cheese mixture.
- In a skillet, heat the olive oil moderately.
- Cook the chicken breasts for 3-5 minutes each side or until it becomes brownish-gold.