Hi there, Wanna add other easy keto diet breakfast ideas to your diet plan? Then try this recipe. Baked eggs with zucchini and avocado, along with some seasoning, and your meal is ready.
Well, this meal may have more calories than other recipes I talked about before:
But don’t worry, it’s still keto-friendly, as eggs, avocado, and zucchini are typically allowed on the ketogenic diet.
Eggs are a wonderful source of protein on any diet, not just the keto diet. On the other hand, zucchini is low in calories and carbs. Only avocados which have the highest caloric content are rich in fat, which makes it the perfect ingredient on the keto diet recipes.
What is cool about this meal is that it’s prepared in the shape of a nest made of zucchini that is holding the baked eggs.
And now, let me show you first what your body will get when enjoying this delicious meal.
Check out the latest posts;
- How Do Meso Endomorphs Lose Weight Effectively
- Meso-endomorphs; 12 Unique Signs You’re One
- Noom Yellow Foods; Why Are They Crucial On Your Noom Diet?
- Breatharianism Diet; Is Breatharian a Real Thing
- Ectomorph Diet to Gain Weight and Muscles; 101 Guide
- 633 calories.
- 53g fat.
- 27g carbs.
- 20g protein.
- 9g sugars.
- Nonstick oil spray.
- 3 zucchini, spiralized into noodles.
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil.
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- 4 large eggs.
- Red-pepper flakes for garnishing.
- Fresh basil for garnishing.
- 2 avocados, halved and thinly sliced.
- Firstly Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Slowly grease a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, toss the zucchini noodles and vegetable oil to mix. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide into four different portions and move them to the baking sheet and shape each into a nest.
- Slowly crack an egg into the middle of every nest. Bake until the eggs are set, nine to eleven minutes. Season with salt and pepper; garnish with red pepper flakes and basil.
- Serve with the avocado slices.