9 Vegetarian Late Night Snacks
A vegetarian diet is a healthy diet that has its own style and way of preparing meals. In this article, we collected 9 of the best Vegetarian recipes Easy to prepare.
Check out our latest posts:
- How Do Meso Endomorphs Lose Weight Effectively
- Meso-endomorphs; 12 Unique Signs You’re One
- Noom Yellow Foods; Why Are They Crucial On Your Noom Diet?
- Breatharianism Diet; Is Breatharian a Real Thing
- Ectomorph Diet to Gain Weight and Muscles; 101 Guide
1- Ragin’ Cajun Popcorn
Makes 8 to 10 cups
One of the best vegetarian recipes for kids. Adding spices to popcorn transforms it from ordinary snack food to party fare. I guarantee the Cajun seasoning in this recipe to wake up your taste buds, but why stop here? Experiment with other flavors, such as curry spices or jerk spice seasonings.
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano.
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika.
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil.
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin.
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cayenne.
- 1⁄3 cup popcorn kernels.
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder.
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder.
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt.
- In a small bowl, combine the oregano, paprika, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, celery salt, and cayenne. Mix well and set aside.
- In a large saucepan, combine the oil and popcorn.
- Cover tightly and place over high heat, shaking the pan occasionally.
- Once popping begins, continue shaking the pan until the popping almost stops.
- Transfer the hot popcorn to a large bowl.
- Sprinkle with the spice mixture and mix well. Serve immediately.