Fortunately, you can use fruit smoothie to help you lose weight, even that it’s not preferable in all diets like keto and low-carb diet, still you can use it on other diets but make sure you are using the best ingredients, so, What To Put In a Fruit Smoothie to lose weight?
Natural fruit juice is one of the most delicious drinks, as it consists of fresh and seasonal fruits and is made at home, so the juice made at home is safer than what is found on the street, and the fruits added to it are known and made with love, and it is a healthy drink and preferably added to breakfast for children.
It provides them with all the elements, minerals and vitamins necessary for their bodies. So you can prepare the smoothie by mixing all the fruits in the house with a little milk and nuts to increase the desire of children to drink it and increase the benefit.
In this article we will tell you what to put in a fruit smoothie to make your weight loss journey more delicious and joyful.
- A piece of apple.
- A piece of kiwi.
- Six strawberries.
- A bottle of apple juice, or we squeeze two cups of natural apple juice or two cups of milk.
How to prepare:
- Peel the apple, cut it into small cubes or chop it with a slicer as desired.
- Peel the kiwi, and cut it into small cubes or chop it with a cutter as desired.
- Cut the strawberries into small cubes or chop with a cutter as desired.
- Crush some ice cubes and transfer it to the juice glass.
- Distribute the fruits on the cups.
- Fill cups with apple juice, and serve immediately.
Orange juice with lemon and mint:
- a cup of sugar.
- Half a cup of water.
- Ten large oranges.
- Five large lemons.
- Six cups of soda water or soda water.
- A cup of mint green.
How to prepare:
- Put sugar and water in a small saucepan, and heat over medium heat, stirring, until the sugar dissolves completely, add a slice of lemon, and let the mixture boil until it becomes thick like syrup, remove from the heat, add a few mint leaves, and leave the syrup aside to cool completely.
- Using a sharp knife, cut the oranges and lemons crosswise into two halves.
- Squeeze the orange and lemon using a citrus juicer, and put the juice in a clean, sterile bottle, add sugar syrup, close the bottle and stir the juice a little until the materials are mixed and homogeneous, and the juice can be placed in the refrigerator for several days.
- Prepare serving cups, put a few ice cubes in them, put a few mint leaves in each cup, pour the juice to fill two-thirds of the cups with juice, and fill the last third of the cups with soda water and serve immediately.
How to make a layered cocktail:
- A piece of mango.
- A cup and a quarter of yogurt.
- Four tablespoons of honey.
- Two tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Half a teaspoon of lemon peel.
- A piece of banana.
- Ten strawberries.
- Four cubes of crushed ice.
Check out can we eat mango in diabetes
How to prepare:
- Peel the mango and cut it into cubes, then peel the banana and cut it into circles.
- Clean the strawberries well and cut them in half.
- Put the mango, three-quarters of a cup of yogurt, two tablespoons of honey, one tablespoon of lemon juice, a quarter of a teaspoon of lemon peel, and two ice cubes in a blender.
- Mix the ingredients well until combined, then pour the first layer evenly between two cups.
- Clean the blender, then put strawberries, bananas, the remaining amount of yogurt, two tablespoons of honey, a tablespoon of lemon juice, a quarter teaspoon of lemon peel, and two ice cubes.
- Mix the ingredients well.
- Pour the mixture into the cups evenly until two different layers of juice form.
What To Put In a Fruit Smoothie for weight loss:
Drinking juice to lose weight is not a new concept, juices can work wonders if you include them in a weight loss diet, and drinking fresh juices is a great way to get a variety of minerals, vitamins, fiber, and antioxidants, all of which help in revitalizing your metabolism and thus you can burn more calories, and according to what was published by “food. ndtv”, juices will help you lose weight in addition to a range of other health benefits, and the following is a list of some fat-burning juices.
Carrot juice is good for weight loss. Carrots are low in calories and full of fiber. A glass of carrot juice will keep you full until lunch, so you don’t have to worry about unwanted snacks. The best way to get carrots is raw, but juicing it might be a great idea.
Carrot juice is also known to increase bile production which helps in burning fat and thus aiding in weight loss. Add an apple, half an orange, and some ginger to make a great detoxing drink.
Cucumber juice is one of the foods with a high water content that is low in calories, and it is easy to understand that to lose weight, you have to either eat fewer calories or burn more calories. It contains not only lower calories but also the ones that keep you full for longer.
Because it is high in water and fiber, cucumber juice makes you feel full easily, so it can be a great filler for meals. You can also squeeze some lemon juice and add a few mint leaves to make a refreshing summer drink.
Check out how to detox with bone broth
Pomegranate juice is good for your skin and restores its natural glow. It may also aid in weight loss. Pomegranate is rich in antioxidants, polyphenols, and conjugated linolenic acid, all of which help you burn fat and boost your metabolism. Pomegranate juice also helps suppress appetite.
This fruit is rich in juice and provides only 30 calories per 100 grams and keeps you hydrated. It is rich in the amino acid arginine that helps in burning fat.
Freshly squeezed orange juice can be a healthy, low-calorie alternative to all sodas and colas. Oranges are a negative calorie fruit, which means they contain fewer calories than your body needs to burn.
Pineapple juice is believed to be a great remedy for belly fat. An important enzyme called bromelain in pineapple juice helps metabolize protein and burn excess stomach fat, and bromelain works with other enzymes like lipase to digest fats and suppress appetite, just like oranges.
This kind of juice in summer is also good for weight loss, pumpkin juice contains fewer calories without fat and also keeps your body cool.