Can’t wait to share this QUICK KETO FRITTATA RECIPE WITH CHEESE. It’s soo delicious, as obvious from the pictures.
For those who know me, know that I love any meal that smells, tastes, or even looks like pizzas.
The second thing I love in delicious recipes is that it’s fast to prepare and cook. You see, when I am hungry, I am hungry now, and would like to eat now, not after 2 hours.
So this recipe is perfectly following my rules, Moreover, it’s the perfect recipe for a lazy keto breakfast.
And now, let’s start, but before that, check out these keto recipes for breakfast and lunch that will fill your keto diet with flavors;
- BAKED EGGS AND ZOODLES WITH AVOCADO.
- SHRIMP WITH CAULIFLOWER GRITS AND ARUGULA.
- CREAMY TUSCAN GARLIC CHICKEN.
- 6 large eggs, free-range or organic.
- 2/3 cup cherry tomatoes, halved (100 g / 3.5 oz).
- 1 tbsp ghee (you can make your own).
- 1/2 medium white onion (55 g / 1.9 oz).
- 2/3 cup soft cheese like feta, crumbled (100 g / 3.5 oz).
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped herbs such as chives or basil.
- salt to taste (I used pink Himalayan).
- freshly ground black pepper.
Check out the latest posts;
- One Meal a Day; Results for Women, 5 lb/week
- How to live with PCOS: 6 things to avoid
- Is Fasting Effective for PCOS Weight Loss?
- How Oatmeal Can Help You Fight PCOS?
- How to Reset your Thyroid Gland? Ultimate Guide on What to Eat & Avoid
- Firstly, you will Preheat the oven to 200 °C/ 400 °F.
- Peel and slice the onion.
- Place on a hot pan greased with ghee and cook until lightly browned.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Add finely chopped herbs (I used chives) and whisk well.
- When the onion is browned, pour within the eggs and cook until you see the sides turning opaque.
- Top with the crumbled cheese and halved cherry tomatoes.
- Place under the broiler and cook for 5-7 minutes or until it’s cooked well.
- Remove from the oven and put aside to chill down.
- Serve immediately or store within the fridge for up to five days.
- Calories 435 kcal.
- Net carbs 6.2 grams, Calories from carbs 6%.
- Protein 26.7 grams, protein 25%.
- Fat 32.6 grams, fat 69%.