These Coconut Vanilla Breakfast Bites are super delicious, super quick and super easy to prepare. It is the perfect snack in the morning with your favorite cup of tea or coffee, and guess what ?!!!! IT’S GLUTEN-FREE, DAIRY-FREE WITH NO BAKE REQUIRED.. WHAT ELSE CAN YOU ASK FOR.
So, you woke up in the morning, craving sweets and looking for a delicious tiny snack to pick up with your favorite cup of coffee before you rush to work.
Luckily, Coconut Vanilla Breakfast Bites is allergy-friendly and will take just a few minutes to prepare, which makes it your perfect snack. Also, it is not only designed for breakfast, as you can enjoy it throughout the whole day.
Check out my gluten-free recipes, you are going to like it;
- Microwave Gluten-free Mini Pizza.
- Microwave recipes; The Cinnamon lentils Mug Cake.
- Gluten-Free Sweet Potato Crackers.
- Mashed Potato Banana Cakes.
- Snow coconut balls (Raffaello sweets).
- Homemade Sesame Energy Bar.
The best thing about these quick bites that each bite can have its own different flavor, let me show you how.
Time to prepare Gluten-free coconut Vanilla Breakfast Bites;
|preparation time.||Baking time.||Total time.|
|3 minutes.||2 minutes.||5 minutes.|
- 1 egg (medium).
- 1 tbsp coconut flour.
- 3 tbsp rice flour.
- ½ tsp vanilla extract.
- 3 tsp sugar or stevia for sugar-free.
- 2 tbsp coconut milk.
- 2 tbsp desiccated coconut.
- ¼ tsp baking powder.
For flavors you can add:
- White chocolate.
- Dark chocolate.
- Blueberry sauce
- Nuts: walnut, peanut, hazelnut.
- Dried fruit.
- In a small bowl combine the dry ingredients first and then, add eggs, vanilla, and coconut milk.
- Stir the mixture very well.
- Then, add chocolate or white chocolate or nuts into each compartment of a silicone ice tray, but make sure it is microwave safe.
- Pour the mixture into the ice cube compartments.
- Sprinkle some desiccated coconut on the top of the mixture.
- Place the ice tray in the microwave and microwave it for 2 minutes.
- After that, let it stand for a couple of minutes to cool and then it is ready.
Now, you can enjoy it with your cup of coffee.
Also, you can top them with chocolate if desired.
Try it, and I am sure you will love it as I do. Also, You can check out my Cinnamon lentils mug cake, it is also one of my gluten-free no-bake recipes.