Who said that you can’t prepare your own Gluten-free sesame energy bar at home??!!
Well, Before I thought that it is something we can only grab from stores, where they prepare it with their own secret ways, but then I tried this homemade sesame bars recipe and figured out that it is so simple and easy to make, not to mention that it is amazingly tasty.
However, what is cool about this snack that it provides you with all the energy you need in the morning on your way to work or before exercises. Also, these bars won’t hurt if you have allergies towards gluten or dairy products as it’s 100% gluten-free and dairy-free. So, if you are on a gluten-free diet or a dairy-free diet and have that craving for a super delicious candy, try this recipe.
Check out my gluten-free recipes, you are going to like it;
- Microwave Gluten-free Mini Pizza.
- Microwave recipes; The Cinnamon lentils Mug Cake.
- Gluten-free coconut Vanilla Breakfast Bites.
- Mashed Potato Banana Cakes.
- Snow coconut balls (Raffaello sweets).
- Homemade Sesame Energy Bar.
Then let’s start.
- 1 ½ cup sesame.
- ¼ cup of water.
- a cup of sugar.
- 1 tbsp honey.
- 1 tsp lemon juice.
- Heat water in a large pot.
- Dissolve sugar in water and leave till it boils.
- Add honey and lemon juice.
- Mix till it takes the golden color, then add sesame.
- Brush the square plate with oil. This will help so your bars don’t stick.
- Pour the mixture on the plate and cut it into 4-6 bars.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes.