Want to make something crazy and delicious to do with mashed potato?? Try this Mashed Potato Banana Cakes made of simple basic ingredients and will be ready in just 15 minutes.
Having the touch of banana flavor with a smooth and chewy texture, these cakes will make you experience what is it like to have a luxurious rich treat with your favorite cup of coffee.
Served with vanilla or caramel sauce, Mashed Potato banana cakes make a tasty snack. Fortunately, having a microwave at home can make wonders, as you won’t have to wait for a long time to see the results of your work, however, who doesn’t like instant results. But the best thing I love about this recipe is that it’s gluten-free, so, one more recipe added to the list of my Gluten-Free Diet Recipes. Check out more:
- Quick and Easy Healthy No Bake Desserts
- Autumn Recipes; Gluten-Free Sweet Potato Crackers
- Gluten-free homemade Sesame Energy Bar
- Microwave Gluten-free Mini Pizza
- Gluten-free coconut Vanilla Breakfast Bites
And now, let’s start:
Preparation time: 5 minutes.
Cook time: 10 minutes.
Total time: 15 minutes.
- 1 small cup of mashed potatoes.
- 3 tbsp coconut flour.
- 1 banana.
- 3 tbsp honey.
- 3 tsp powdered milk.
- 1 tbsp coconut oil.
- ¼ tsp baking powder.
- 1 small egg.
- ½ tsp vanilla extract.
- First, add the mashed potatoes to the bananas and egg, then, mix them well with a blender.
- Then, add the rest of the ingredients and whisk well.
- Pour the mixture into silicone cups and then place them on the microwave plate.
- Microwave it for 10 minutes.
- Get your cakes out of the microwave and let them stand for a few minutes.
- It’s best to eat the cakes immediately, once it is ready to enjoy the best texture and taste.
- After getting the cakes out of the microwave, check that they are done by inserting a knife and getting it out clean.