Hi there, Today, I am Going to share with you one of the Quick and Easy Healthy No Bake Desserts & the second recipe in “the Gluten-free Autumn recipes Series” called sweet potato peanut bombs. So prepare yourself because this fall will be full of tasty flavors.
You will be amazed how these gluten-free delicious bombs are soo delicious that will make your taste buds go crazy and the best thing about it that it doesn’t require baking. However, this fall I am going to prove that having baked sweet potato at your home is all you need to make a winner dessert, as sweet potato works like magic with desserts, as it gives the recipes its fluffy smooth texture and makes it filled with the unique flavor sweet potato has.
Check out other gluten-free recipes:
- Autumn Recipes; Gluten-Free Sweet Potato Crackers.
- Gluten-free homemade Sesame Energy Bar.
- Microwave Gluten-free Mini Pizza.
- Gluten-free coconut Vanilla Breakfast Bites.
- The Cinnamon lentils Mug Cake.
- Mashed Potato Banana Cakes.
And now pull up your gears and let’s start, I know you will like it;
- 1 medium baked sweet potatoes (peeled).
- 2 tsp powdered milk.
- ½ tsp vanilla extract.
- 3 tbsp crushed peanuts.
- 4 tbsp shredded coconut.
- 2 tbsp honey.
- White chocolate.
- Smash the baked sweet potato in a mixing bowl.
- Add the other ingredients (honey, coconut, peanuts, powdered milk, and vanilla) and mix well.
- Put the mixture in the freezer and leave for half an hour.
- Get the mixture out of the freezer and shape it like balls, then, immerse it in the liquid white chocolate.
- Leave the sweet potato balls in the freezer for 2 hours until firm.
- Before placing the mixture in the freezer, if you want it firmer to shape it easily, you can add more shredded coconut.
- You can serve it with caramel sauce.
One more thing, if you haven’t tried my first Autumn gluten-free recipe Gluten-Free Sweet Potato Crackers, so go ahead and give it a shot. It is also so simple and doesn’t need all your time.