Still, searching for the perfect gluten-free and dairy-free Raffaello recipe? in this article, we will show you How To Make Coconut Balls Without Condensed Milk.
Homemade coconut balls became my tasty new best friend with my dear coffee.
Luckily, this recipe is easy, plus it won’t take more than10 minutes to prepare.
Also, the most important thing is that it follows my own nutritious laws (gluten-free, dairy-free, low sugar) as it makes the perfect delicious dessert for a person who is not willing to bake or spend a long time in the kitchen.
I replaced the traditional recipe that uses condensed milk and sugar with coconut milk which makes a rich dairy-free alternative. In addition, you can replace normal sugar with non-caloric sweetener like stevia or erythritol.
For more gluten-free dessert recipes check out these;
- PUMPKIN KETO SPICED WAFFLES
- KETO PUMPKIN BREAD LOAF
- KETO PUMPKIN FLAVORED LATTE
- RASPBERRY KETO GRILLED WAFFLES
- KETO BREAKFAST PEANUT PANCAKES
Well, pull up your gears and let’s start:
- Desiccated coconut 2 cups.
- Coconut milk ½ cup.
- 2 tbsp sugar (can be replaced with stevia sugar to be sugar-free).
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract.
- Almonds or hazelnuts.
How To Make Coconut Balls Without Condensed Milk:
- Combine 2 tbsp sugar with coconut milk in a bowl and stir well till sugar dissolves.
- Add 1 ½ cup of ground coconut to sweetened coconut milk and make sure the mixture is a bit sticky and not too dry.
- Cover almonds or hazelnuts as you prefer with coconut mixture and shape it like balls.
- Coat the balls with coconut flakes.
- Store the coconut balls in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before serving them.
So, give it a go, enjoy your easy delicious Snow coconut balls and let me know.
Check out our latest post: