The recipe for today is a gluten-free keto-friendly with a raspberry flavor called RASPBERRY KETO GRILLED WAFFLES.
It’s only 7 gm carbs per serving… not too low-carb but still within keto range.
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour.
- 2 tbsps. Flaxseed Meal.
- 1/3 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract.
- 2 large Eggs.
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder.
- 2 tbsp. Swerve or any non-caloric sweetener like sativa or erythritol.
- 7 drops Liquid Stevia
- 1/2 cup raspberries.
- Zest of 1/2 Lemon.
- 1 tbsp. Lemon Juice.
- 2 tbsp. Butter.
- 1 tbsp. Swerve or any non-caloric sweetener like sativa or erythritol.
- 3 oz. Double Cream Brie.
Want another keto recipes? try these recipes, you will love them;
- 5 Keto Breakfast recipes with only 3 ingredients
- Keto Diet Recipes; Tiny Jars Coconut Cookies.
- 5 Ready Keto Snacks That Don’t Require Preparation
- KETO RECIPES FOR DINNER; SALMON & AVOCADO
- QUICK KETO FRITTATA WITH CHEESE
- Easy Low-Carb Chocolate Mousse Recipe
- KETO LUNCH IDEAS; CREAMY TUSCAN CHICKEN
- BEEF BACON CHEDDAR CHIVE OMELETTE
- Mix together all of the ingredients for the waffles in a container. Make sure that the consistency is smooth and there are no lumps.
- Heat a waffle maker (I use this waffle maker) and once hot, add your batter.
- Allow it to cook until the light turns green or the steam levels are low.
- Take the waffles out and allow them to cool slightly.
- Slice your brie and lay on top of the waffles while still warm so that the brie comes to room temperature.
- In a pan on the stove, heat butter and swerve. You can powder the swerve in a spice grinder.
- Once the butter is starting to brown and the swerve is dissolving, add your raspberries, lemon juice, and zest of 1/2 lemon.
- Continue to stir the mixture until it bubbles and becomes jam-like.
- Under the broiler, broil the brie until melted and the waffle slightly crisp.
- Assemble the waffle together with the raspberry filling and the brie. Put into a pan and “grill” for 1-2 minutes per side.
- Enjoy this delicious treat, or share!
This makes 2 servings of Raspberry Brie Grilled Waffles.
Nutritional benefits of RASPBERRY KETO GRILLED WAFFLES;
Each serving comes out to be:
- 489 Calories.
- 39.5g Fats.
- 7g Net Carbs.
- 21g Protein.