Need another mouthwatering keto breakfast recipe? Then try this BEEF BACON CHEDDAR CHIVE OMELETTE. This recipe will give you a new idea about how delicious your omelette can be.
With only 1gm net carb per serving, you will still have a plenty of carbs left for you to enjoy in the rest of your meals.
Fortunately, this recipe doesn’t have gluten, which makes it a perfect choice for a gluten-free breakfast.
- 2 slices Beef Bacon, already cooked.
- 1 tsp. Bacon Fat.
- 2 large Eggs.
- 1 oz. Cheddar Cheese.
- 2 stalks Chives.
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Make sure you have all of your ingredients ready to go as the omelet will cook quickly.
- Shred the cheese, pre-cook the beef bacon, and have the chives chopped (or use herb scissors if you’re lazy like me).
- Heat a pan with bacon fat in it to medium-low heat. You want it emitting a decent amount of heat when you hover your hand above the pan.
- Add the eggs, and season with chives, salt, and pepper.
- Once the edges are starting to set, add your beef bacon to the center and let cook for 20-30 seconds longer.
- Turn the heat off on the stove.
- Add the cheese on top of the beef bacon, making sure it’s centered.
- Then, take two edges of the omelet and fold them onto the cheese.
- Hold the edges there for a moment as the cheese has to partially melt to act as a “glue” to hold them in place.
- Do the same with the other edges, creating a burrito of sorts,
- Flip over and let cook in the now warm pan for a little longer.
- Serve with a bit of extra cheese, beef bacon, and chives on top if you’d like – but by itself, it’s just plain delicious.
This makes 1 serving of BEEF Bacon Cheddar Chive Omelette.
Nutritional facts of BEEF Bacon Cheddar Chive Omelette
- 463 Calories.
- 39g Fats.
- 1g Net Carbs.
- 24g Protein.