Who said you can’t enjoy the delicious sweet chocolate mousse when you are on a low-carb or keto diet? That’s not true!! You just have to prepare it with your own low-carb way. So, if you made your decision and ready to go to the kitchen, then try this Easy Low-carb Chocolate Mousse Recipe. I know you will like it.
- Keto Diet Recipes; Tiny Jars Coconut Cookies.
- 5 Ready Keto Snacks That Don’t Require Preparation.
- SIGNS THAT TELLS YOU ARE KICKED OUT OF KETOSIS.
- Ketogenic Diet & Low-Carb Diet, Which Is Better.
Now let’s check out the calories part;
Calories per serving; 221.5 calories.
1 cup whipped cream:
- Calories: 413 calories.
- Fats: 44.3 gm.
- Fibers: 0 gm.
- Carbohydrates: 3.3 gm.
- Protein: 2.5 gm.
Check out the latest posts;
- What does a PCOS belly look like?
- Exercises for PCOS belly
- PCOS carbs per day; How to Eat On PCOS
- 7-day PCOS diet plan pdf
- The worst foods for PCOS
1 tbsp unsweetened chocolate powder:
- Calories: 15 calories.
- Fats: 1gm.
- Carbohydrates: 2gm.
- Protein: 1gm.
So, since the range of carbs on the keto diet is 20-50 grams per day, then this recipe is not more than 5 grams carbs for one serving (safe side).
So, let’s start;
- Prep Time: 10 minutes.
- Cook Time: 30 minutes.
- Total Time: 40 minutes.
- Servings: 2 persons.
- 1 cup (4 FL ounce) unsweetened whipping cream.
- One sachet (2 tbsp) of unsweetened Cocoa Powder (or cappuccino) mix.
- Stevia or any other non-caloric sweetener to flavor (optional).
- Filter the Unsweetened Cocoa Powder (or cappuccino) to remove any lumps or large particles that give a bitter taste.
- Mix the chocolate shake mix with the whipping cream in a deep bowl, until it is thickened.
- Sweeten the mixture with the non-caloric sweetener.
- Pour the mixture into one large bowl or divided into two smaller bowls.
- Chill for 30 minutes.
- It’s ready to serve.
If you want the mousse to be darker or to have a stronger taste, then add another chocolate powder sachet or half a sachet. You can top the mousse with nuts or coconut flakes if you prefer. It’s better to chill more than 30 minutes to ensure that the mousse is firm.