Keto Pecan Cauliflower Roll
Today, our keto recipe isn’t ordinary, as we use cauliflower to make keto dessert. However, you can have this Keto Pecan Cauliflower Roll on your breakfast as it’s highly nutritious and healthy.
Check out our latest keto recipes:
- BLUEBERRY BANANA SMOOTHIE
- Easy Fat Bombs To Try On Keto Diet
- KETO PUMPKIN FLAVORED LATTE
- RASPBERRY KETO GRILLED WAFFLES
- KETO BREAKFAST PEANUT PANCAKES
- FRIED KETO JALAPENO EGGS BREAKFAST
- BEEF BACON CHEDDAR CHIVE OMELETTE
- KETO RECIPES; MINI KETO DONUTS
- 1 cup Crushed Pecans
- 1/3 cup Flax Seed Meal
- 1/3 cup Chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup Cauliflower rice.
- 3 1/2 cups Coconut Milk
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 3 oz. Cream Cheese
- 3 tbsp. Butter
- 1 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Maple Flavor
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla
- 1/4 tsp. Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. Allspice
- 3 tbsp. Erythritol, powdered
- 10-15 drops Liquid Stevia
- 1/8 tsp. Xanthan Gum
Keto pecan cauliflower roll preparation
- Measure out chia seeds and 1/3 cup ground flax seeds and set aside.
- Mince 1/2 cup of cauliflower in a food processor.
- Set aside for a moment.
- Add 1 cup raw pecans to a Ziploc bag and use a rolling pin to crush them.
- Make sure they’re not too small, because you want them to add texture to the dish.
- Add pecans to a pan over low heat to toast.
- In a saucepan, heat 3 1/2 cups coconut milk.
- Once warm, add cauliflower and continue to cook until it starts to boil.
- Turn the heat down to medium-low and add your seasonings: 1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon, 1 tsp. maple flavor, 1/2 tsp. vanilla, 1/4 tsp. Nutmeg, and 1/4 tsp. Allspice.
- In a spice grinder, grind 3 tbsp. erythritol until it is completely powdered.
- Add erythritol and 10-15 drops of liquid stevia to the pan and stir in well.
- Add the flaxseed meal and chia seed to the pan and mix well to help it get a thicker consistency.
- Measure out 1/4 cup heavy cream, 3 tbsp. butter, and 3 oz. Cream Cheese.
- Once your mixture is hot again, add the toasted pecans, cream, butter, and cream cheese.
- Mix together well. Here, you can add 1/8 tsp. xanthan gum if you would like it to be a bit thicker.
This makes 6 total servings of Keto Pecan Cauliflower Roll.
Each serving comes out to be:
- 398 Calories.
- 37.7g Fats.
- 3.1g Net Carbs.
- 8.8g Protein