Not sure what keto diet recipe to make on the breakfast? Try this MINI KETO DONUTS, you will love it.
With only o.4 gm carbs, you are still in the safe side of the keto diet. Also, you are not going to overwhelm your body with massive calorie amounts.
For the sweet taste I used erythritol and sativa drops, but you can use whatever sweetener you want with the quantity you like.
Each donut comes out to be;
- 32 Calories.
- 2.7g Fats.
- 0.4g Net Carbs.
- 1.4g Protein.
• 3 OZ. Cream Cheese.
• 3 large Eggs.
• 4 tbsp. Almond Flour.
• 1 tbsp. Coconut Flour.
• 1 tsp. Baking Powder.
• 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract.
• 4 tbsp. Erythritol.
• 10 drops Liquid Stevia.
Want another keto recipes? try these recipes, you will love them;
- 5 Keto Breakfast recipes with only 3 ingredients
- Keto Diet Recipes; Tiny Jars Coconut Cookies.
- 5 Ready Keto Snacks That Don’t Require Preparation
- KETO RECIPES FOR DINNER; SALMON & AVOCADO
- QUICK KETO FRITTATA WITH CHEESE
- Easy Low-Carb Chocolate Mousse Recipe
- KETO LUNCH IDEAS; CREAMY TUSCAN CHICKEN
Steps to make the donuts;
- Stick all the ingredients inside of a container and mix using an immersion blender.
- Make sure you continue to mix everything for about 45-60 seconds ensuring a smooth batter that’s slightly thickened.
- Heat donut maker up and spray with coconut oil to ensure non-stick properties. Pour batter into each well of the donut maker, filling about 90% of the way.
- Let cook for 3 minutes on one side, then flip and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
This is more time than my donut maker tells me to cook them, but I found that they’re slightly undercooked if you listen to the donut maker. Remove donuts from the donut maker and set aside to cool. Repeat process with the rest of the batter.
Servings; this makes 22 Mini Keto Pancake Donuts.