Give your breakfast a second flavor and try this KETO PEANUT PANCAKES.
It’s filling and tastes amazing that you and your family will like to have it on all your meals.
Roasted Peanut Filling
- 1.8 oz. Fresh Shelled Peanuts.
- 1/2 tsp. Stevia.
- Salt to taste.
- Condensed Milk.
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream.
- 2 drops Liquid Sucralose.
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour.
- 1/2 tsp. Bicarbonate Soda.
- 1 tbsp. Unsalted Butter.
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder.
- 1/8 tsp. Salt.
- 1/4 cup Almond Milk.
- 1 large Egg.
- 5 drops Liquid Sucralose.
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla Extract.
- 1/4 tsp. Coconut Oil.
1. To prepare the peanut filling from scratch, roast 1.8 oz. Freshly Shelled Peanuts until brown.
2. Grind the peanuts, 1/2 tsp. Stevia and salt to taste with a pestle and mortar (or food processor). Set aside.
3. To prepare Keto Condensed Milk, heat up 1/4 cup Heavy Cream in a saucepan with 2 drops Liquid Sucralose to a boil.
4. Reduce heat and simmer. It should thicken up like condensed milk consistency. Let cool and set aside.
5. In a bowl, mix 1/2 cup Almond Flour, 1/2 tsp. Baking Soda, 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder and 1/8 tsp. Salt.
6. Add in 1/4 cup Almond Milk, 1 large Egg, 5 drops Liquid Sucralose and 1/2 tsp. Coconut oil and mix well.
7. In a small pan on medium heat, melt and spread 1/8 tsp. (per pancake) Coconut Oil. Once hot, pour half of the mixture and cover the pan.
8. After 1 minute and the pancake is half-cooked, sprinkle half of the peanut filling.
9. Spread half of the keto condensed milk onto one half of the pancake and butter onto the other half. Cover the pan once more for a few minutes.
10. Once the side is browned, remove the pancake and let cool.
11. Repeat steps 6-9 for the other pancake. Once cooled, fold the pancakes and slice to bite-sized pieces. Serve!
This makes 2 servings of Apam Balik.
Each serving of KETO PEANUT PANCAKES comes out to be;
- 539 Calories.
- 50.7g Fats.
- 6.2g Net Carbs.
- 16.1g Protein.
Want another keto recipes? try these recipes, you will love them;
- 5 Keto Breakfast recipes with only 3 ingredients
- Keto Diet Recipes; Tiny Jars Coconut Cookies.
- 5 Ready Keto Snacks That Don’t Require Preparation
- KETO RECIPES FOR DINNER; SALMON & AVOCADO
- QUICK KETO FRITTATA WITH CHEESE
- Easy Low-Carb Chocolate Mousse Recipe
- KETO LUNCH IDEAS; CREAMY TUSCAN CHICKEN
- BEEF BACON CHEDDAR CHIVE OMELETTE