This low-carb Blackberry Icecream recipe is made for Low-carb and keto diet followers.
You won’t miss ice-cream again if you are on keto. Well, I know you probably won’t find this low-carb keto-friendly ice-cream option outdoor, so, why not make it simple as much as we can if we will prepare it ourselves?
However, I’ll tell you one more reason to convince you totally to prepare your ice-cream at home; you can’t be sure what are the exact ingredients added from products outside. As a result, preparing food at home makes sure 100% you know what exactly you are eating.
Also, you better prepare your own keto whipping cream, here is the recipe.
Check out more keto recipes, ;
- 5 Keto Breakfast recipes with only 3 ingredients
- Keto Diet Recipes; Tiny Jars Coconut Cookies.
- 5 Ready Keto Snacks That Don’t Require Preparation
- KETO RECIPES FOR DINNER; SALMON & AVOCADO
- QUICK KETO FRITTATA WITH CHEESE
- Easy Low-Carb Chocolate Mousse Recipe
- KETO LUNCH IDEAS; CREAMY TUSCAN CHICKEN
Then, what is awesome about this recipe?? Well, it’s not ready in 30 minutes like any other recipe I prefer, though, It doesn’t require many ingredients, and still simple to prepare.
Fortunately, this recipe has only 6 gm carbohydrates, not too good nor too bad, acceptable.Low-Carb Blackberry Ice cream
|Prep Time; 20 minutes|
Passive Time; 3 hours
– 1 Liter half and half, this is a whole thickened milk, just make sure it’s unsweetened.
– 1 Liter whipping cream
– 1-1/2 cup Splenda
– 6 egg yolks
– 1/3 tsp Salt
– 2 tbsp vanilla extract
– 30-ounce blackberries, make sure the blackberries are fresh
- In a large pot, add together the first five ingredients and heat until a mild boil.
- Remove the pot from heat and leave to chill for 10 minutes.
- Add vanilla extract to the mixture and mix well.
- In a blender, add blackberries and blend for 2 minutes.
- Divide the mixture into 8 small bowls, then leave to cool for not less than 3 hours.
Nutrition information per serving:.
- Calories: 201.
- Total Fat: 18.7 g.
- Total Carbohydrates: 6g.